SUMMER HOLIDAY 2016! Bandung Travel Diary

By M I C H E L L E J O A N N A - 11:01 AM

Hello everybody!
Summer has come :)) Basically, summer in Indonesia is from Idul Fitri Holiday. I spent this holiday with my family. In summer holiday, me and my family went to GH Universal Hotel at Bandung. The concept of this hotel is to bring European style, luxury, and comfort surrounded by the feel of natural beauty. The architecture design is also from Italian Renaissance which make GH Universal Hotel is unique and different to the other hotel.
Check out their website for more information : https://ghuniversal.com/

Here's my photo at GH Universal Hotel~





In Bandung, we went to a lot of place such as Farm House, Floating Market, and Rumah Mode. But we didn't have a chance to go to Trans Studio Bandung :(( But it's okay. I have so many experience to try different hotel.

Now, go ahead and check out my video on down below. Enjoy!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments