KOREA TRAVEL DIARY 2016

By M I C H E L L E J O A N N A - 10:32 PM

HELLO!
I'm back!


After along long long time break, now I'm back with a video. Last week, me and my family (mom and sisters) *sorry dad you can't come with us, travelled to Korea with Golden Rama Tours and Travel. The time we are travelled 27th May until 2nd June 2016. We have a very happy day in Korea. Start from Seoul to Jeju Island (a beautiful Island), Jeju to Mt. Sorak, Mt. Sorak to Seoul.

*If you want to know about the travel agent go check out their website,



The best places I like very much are Seongsan Ichulbong Jeju and Myeongdong Seoul. Seongsan Ichulbong is a place which have beautiful mountain and cliff view with an exotic woman sailor. Yes! woman sailor! How super they are? kkkk~ As your information, they can swim inside the water in 7 minutes! Daebak! 


Then, for Myeongdong is a place that you can buy any Korean cosmetics. I almost lost in Myeongdong because the place is soooo big. But me and my family made it. We bought a lot of cosmetics such as The Face Shop, Etude House, Innisfree, Holika Holika, Missha, It's Skin, Skin Food, Laneige, and many more.

Oh! There's one place that I have never gone. But in this trip I have a chance to go there. That place named, EcoLand. So basically, the theme of Ecoland is European. There is a huge wind mill from Holland and other European concept. And there's a beautiful yellow flowers which famous in Jeju. But I forgot the name. It's soooo beautiful~~



I hope next year I can go back to Korea! kkkk~ Let's save money before it!
Now, go ahead and check out my video on down below. Enjoy!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments