SHAWN MENDES THE TOUR CONCERT ASIA IN JAKARTA 2019!

By M I C H E L L E J O A N N A - 10:12 PM


Hey guys! In this blog post I'm going to share my experience about SHAWN MENDES THE TOUR CONCERT IN JAKARTA!
First off all, I'm just lucky. On October 3rd, I was went back to Indonesia because of my hand problem *I will share it in my next post. I'm so happy that I can attended to this concert. Actually my sister has 2 tickets. In the begining, the other ticket is for my mom. My mom is gonna accompany my sister to go to the concert. But because my arrival, my mom gave that ticket to me so I'm the one who accompany my sister. Well, of course I take it happily.

This is amazing concert I ever attend to. I capture it all in pictures and turn in a video. You guys can watch in my Youtube Channel. Hope you guys enjoy~

It's about 2PM Indonesia time, I started my car engine and ready to go! That day the weather was very bad. Just arrived Sentul International Convention Center, the weather turn to cloudy and rain heavily. We decided to eat our dinner first and after that went back to SICC. Around 6PM I finally could get through the crowded line and got in to the area. The craziest thing was I queue 1 and a half hour to got this picture! But I think I is worth it.

Right before me and my sister wanted to go into the toilet first. That night, the rain was crazy heavy. We asked the security and he said the toilet in outside. We just shook look at each other, no other method we can do, only run under the rain to the outside toilet.
7PM we finally inside the concert area. The staff gave us the light handband, I thought that was really cool. The light will change as Shawn sing in the concert.
   

   

      

   

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments