Pancious delicious pancake in the town~

By M I C H E L L E J O A N N A - 9:33 PM

Hai! Today, me and my sister --Sharlyn went to a pancake restaurant called Pancious. Actually, this isn't my first time came here. I have came to Pancious a couple time with my friends. But this time, I came here because I purchased at groupon.co.id. They have a lot of coupon discount. The deal is buy 1 get 1. So, we went to Pancious Puri Indah Mall.
Pancious has a lot option of pancake, waffle, and crepe cake. They also have non-pancake such as spaghetti and other western foods. To know more about Pancious check out their website http://www.pancious.com/



So, move on to what I ate with my sister. I chose Berry Cheese Pancake and my sister chose Coco Peanut Waffle. It's so delicious!! You can add one original pancake with 12k. But we decided not to add 'cause 1 pancake is enough. Trust me, if you don't to hurt your stomach *just kidding. It's up to you, but I ate 1 pancake and I felt really full.





Here are me and my sister's order! kkung kkung~~~~

Berry Cheese Pancake 54k++

Coco Peanut Waffle 49.5k++

The location:
Ground Level, Unit 70A, Puri Indah Mall, Jl. Puri Agung, Puri Indah, Kembangan Selatan, RT.1/RW.2, Kembangan Sel., Kembangan, Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 11610

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments