2PM

08/12/12 What Time Is it - 2PM Global Tour 2012 in Jakarta!!!

By Michelle Joanna - 3:08 AM

2PM What is it Global Tour 2012 in Jakarta

Held on:
Day, Date : Saturday, 8 December 2012 
Place : Mata Elang Internasional Stadium, Ancol
  Entertainment : JYP Entertainment, CJ Entertainment
Promotor : Marygopsstudio
Present : Indomaret, Blibli.com

This is my second concert that I watched. And both of them are 2PM concert. But this concert is really different for me.  

First, actually that day is my 17 birthday. I'm so happy!! I saw Khun and the other on my birthday, and that's 17~ Khun is more handsome than last year (Hands Up Asia Tour 2011).
Second, Think what? My mom and my younger sister were there! They watched the concert! Afer me and my friend arrived MEIS, we exchaged our tickets. Then, we come in to the stadium. Suddenly, my mom and my sister come in and they said that they watched the concert. I was shock for a moment. But, I really want to watch the concert, so I didn't feel bother about them. :)
Third, Nichan*Khun's Big Brother come to watch the concert. Unfortunately, I want Khun's Family, not only Nichan. :p
Forth, 2PM sang Indonesian song! oh no! Chansung sang "satu satu aku sayang ibu". They are so cuteeee!
Fifth, Khun and Nichan at GI! They played at Timezone! I hope I was there at that time. :(


The concert will be show at TransTV channel.

Day, Date : Tuesday, 25 December 2012
Time : 18.00 WIB  

Now, this is my fantaken >.<

(not really good)




































That's my best Pic <3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments