KAK DANA'S DAY!

By M I C H E L L E J O A N N A - 11:05 AM

Hello everybody!
So, this post is about my friend Kak Dana. I met her at Kawan Lama at the first time. At that time, I was doing my internship. Actually, me and Kak Dana didn't at the same division. But my friends at Kak Dana division introduced me to her. After that, we played so many things, we all went to mall and spent a lot of time together. But things doesn't always go well. About 2 months of my intership work, Kak Dana decided to leave the company. We all sad to heard that.

So before Kak Dana leave the company, we all bought present, went to mall, and spent 1 day with Kak Dana.




Here's the video for our Kak Dana!


Farewell Kak Dana... Annyeong T.T
Our location: Sushi Tei Puri Indah, Lippo Mall Puri, JCO PX, Xcape Room PX

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments